I don't know about you but TGIF!! This week seemed to just drag on and on... and on. The week was a bit lonely with my Husband being out of town. Although, I did give me the opportunity to spend some time catching up on blogging and crafting. I feel like I'm always on fast forward mode and this week did give me sometime to just relax. Anyway, here are my weekly highlights!
1. So I've never owned a pair of loafers and always associated them with an older generation. But, I saw these and think they are adorable! Are they in style now or am I just getting old?!
2. Do you follow pbfingers.com? If not, you should! I just recently found her blog on pinterest! She has several different workout guides. This treadmill workout is great for me when it's too cold to run outside and I can only use a treadmill. Have I told you that I hate running on a treadmill?
3. I need this! Although, it might have been good that I didn't own this wine glass this week.
4. Long weeks like this need encouragement sometimes. I love positive quotes. This one is so simple but filled with so much hope.
5. My current read: Sharp Objects. I just started it the other day but so far i'm hooked! I read her other book 'Gone Girl' and was left disappointment so I'm hoping for a better outcome this time around. Anyone read either?
Have a wonderful weekend!